WHAT IS VIAGRA PROFESIIONAL?The active ingredient in Viagra Professional is Sildenafil Citrate. Sildenafil is used as a treatment for men experiencing erectile dysfunction (difficulty at maintaining an erection). Sildenafil's mission is to work on enzymes of the body called phosphodiesterases and to improve a man's response to sexual stimulation. These enzymes work mainly in the penis, so the action of sildenafil citrate is primarily limited to the penis.
Sildenafil is to control the enzyme, so regulates the blood flow out of the penis and thereby helping the patient maintain an erection.
Sildenafil citrate improves the erection for the greater part of men, regardless of how long they have had ED. The time when your partner can be sexually active is more that for standard VIAGRA .
Composition: Each film-coated tablet contains Sildenafil Citrate, equivalent to Sildenafil-100mg.
WHEN SHOULD ONE TAKE IT?
ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION is the impairment of the erectile reflex. The man is unable to have or maintain an erection. Like other dysfunctions, erectile dysfunction can be either life long or acquired, situational or generalized. Life long erectile dysfunction is when a man never had an erection. Acquired is when a man has had an erection but now he is unable to have or maintain an erection in certain situations or even at all. As a situational dysfunction, erectile dysfunction is very common, almost universal. There comes the time in a man's life when he`s no longer able to have an erection even is he is being sufficiently stimulated. In its situational form, there is a variety of ways how ED occurs. For some men it`s when they are unable to have an erection during the foreplay, for others the difficulty is only during intercourse. Still other men have difficulties only with specific partners but no dysfunction with other partners. Viagra is the leading medication for this type of sexual dysfunction. MALE ORGASMIC DISORDER is an involuntary inhibition of the male orgasmic reflex. Same as for other dysfunctions, man can experience either life long or acquired, situational or generalized Male Orgasmic Disorder. What implies "a life long dysfunction" is controversial. It usually means that you have never been able to ejaculate in the vagina ,a life long ejaculatory inhibition also refers to men who has never been able to experience intravaginal ejaculation.
PREMATURE EJACULATION is the third type of male sexual dysfunction. Exactly what constitutes the premature ejaculation is unclear, usually a man is considered to ejaculate prematurely if his partner wasn't orgasmic in at least 50 percent of their coital episodes or ejaculation occurred if the male did not have voluntary control over himself when he ejaculated.
Store the tablets at room temperature, away from heat, moisture, and direct light. Keep all medicine out of the reach of children.
Keep out of reach of children and it is meant for personal usage by your own doctor prescription only.
DESCRIPTIONSildenafil citrate, an oral therapy for erectile dysfunction, is the citrate salt of sildenafil, a selective inhibitor of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP)-specific phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5). Sildenafil citrate is chemically designated as 1-[[3-(6,7-dihydro-1-methyl-7- oxo-3-propyl-1H-pyrazolo[4,3-d] pyrimidin-5-yl)-4-ethoxyphenyl] sulfonyl] -4-methyl piperazine citrate and its molecular weight is 666.7.
HOW DOES SILDENAFIL CITRATE HELP?
Experts believe impotence affects around 10-15 million American men. In 1985, the National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey counted 525,000 doctor-office visits for erectile dysfunction. Impotence usually has a physical cause : such as disease, injury or drugs side effects. Any disorder that impairs blood flow in the penis has the potential to cause impotence. Incidence rises with age: about 5 percent of men at the age of 40 and from 15 up to 25 percent of men at the age of 65 experience impotence. However, it is not an inevitable part of aging.
Impotence is treatable in all age groups and awareness of this fact is being growing. More men have been seeking help and returning to near-normal sexual activity because of improved, successful treatments for impotence. Urologists, who specialize in problems of the urinary tract, have traditionally treated impotence - especially complications of impotence.
GENERAL PRECAUTIONS WITH VIAGRA:
- You should have a complete medical history and exam to determine the cause of your impotence before taking Viagra.
- Men who have medical conditions that may cause a sustained erection such as sickle cell anemia, leukemia or multiple myeloma or who have an abnormally shaped penis may not be able to take Viagra.
- There are several medications that are known to interact with Viagra, so be sure to tell your doctor about all medications you are taking including those you can get without a prescription.
- Interaction of Viagra with other impotence medicine has not been studied,so usage in combination with other treatments is not recommended.
VIAGRA AND OTHER MEDICINE
Some medicine can change the way Viagra works. Tell your doctor about any drugs you are taking. Do not start or stop taking any drugs before visiting your doctor or pharmacist. This includes prescription and nonprescription drugs or remedies:
- Remember, Viagra should never be used with medicine that contain nitrates.
- If you are taking alpha-blocker therapy for the treatment of high blood pressure or prostate problems, you should not take a dose of greater than 25 mg of Viagra at the same time (within 4 hours) as you take your dose of alpha-blocker.
- If you are taking a protease inhibitor, your dose may be adjusted.
- Viagra should not be used with any other medical treatments that cause erection. These treatments include pills, medicine that is injected or inserted into the penis, implants or vacuum pumps.
THE RIGHT WAY TO USE VIAGRA:
For best results, it is important to understand the right way to take Viagra. Even though you may have taken Viagra in the past, it can be helpful to review the following tips for success:
- For Viagra to work, you need to be sexually stimulated (such as touching or kissing).
- Viagra can be taken with or without food.
- For most men, Viagra works at the first or second time they try it. Viagra may work better at the third or fourth time you take it so it is important to keep trying. Remember, Viagra can be taken once a day.
- If you are not satisfied with the results or if you feel any discomfort, consult your doctor about dosage (increasing your dose to 100 mg or decreasing your dose to 25 mg).
- If you take any medicines that have nitrates in them (like nitroglycerin for chest pains)-every day or even once in a while-you should NOT take Viagra.
If your physician prescribes sildenafil citrate for your condition, he will inform you of the appropriate dose for you . For many men the prescribed dose is 50mgs, one hour before a sexual encounter It is also recommended that you take no more than one dose per day.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Viagra has been shown to work well for many men. But remember, no medicine is suitable for everyone.
- If you use nitrate drugs, often used to control chest pain (also known as angina), don't take Viagra. Since Viagra also reduces blood pressure, your blood pressure could suddenly drop to an unsafe or life-threatening level.
- Don`t forget to discuss your general health status with your doctor to ensure that you are healthy enough to engage in sexual activity. If you experience chest pain, nausea, or any other discomforts during sex or an erection that lasts longer than 4 hours, seek for immediate medical help.
- Remember to protect yourself and your partner from sexually transmitted diseases.
- Viagra is well tolerated with a low incidence of adverse events that decreased over time. The most common side effects of Viagra are headache, facial flushing, and upset stomach. Less commonly bluish vision, blurred vision, or sensitivity to light may briefly occur.
- You may be taking medicine for high blood pressure. If so, you should also be glad to know that of the 10 million men in the US who have been prescribed Viagra more than 1 million have also taken medicines for high blood pressure.
- If you are taking alpha-blocker therapy for the treatment of high blood pressure or prostate problems, you should not take a dose of Viagra greater than 25 mg of Viagra at the same time (within 4 hours) as you take your dose of alpha-blocker.
This medicine is used when you want to have an erection. You should not use the medicine more often than 1 time a day. In case of accidental overdose, call your doctor right away.
NEVER EXCEED THE RECOMMENDED DOSE, without checking with your doctor.
DO NOT TAKE THIS MEDICINE MORE THAN once a day.
DO NOT TAKE THIS MEDICINE IF YOU TAKE OR USE NITROGLYCERIN OR OTHER NITRATE DRUG FOR CHEST PAIN OR HEART PROBLEMS, including nitroglycerin tablets, patches, or ointment, OR OTHER NITRATES, such as isosorbide. If you are not sure whether a certain medicine is a nitrate, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
Contact your doctor or seek immediate emergency medical attention for any ERECTION that LASTS 4 HOURS or more. A sustained erection can damage the penis.
If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.
DO NOT SHARE THIS MEDICINE with others for whom it was not prescribed.
DO NOT USE THIS MEDICINE for other health conditions.
KEEP THIS PRODUCT out of the reach of children.
IF USING THIS MEDICINE FOR AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME, obtain refills before your supply runs out.